After two years, Helen went back to Korea along with German doctors and her fellow students of medicine. They would be doing medical mission in Korea, mostly in rural places. She maintained a closer friendship with Donghae, both of them had been enjoying a genuine relationship, with no commitments and complexities. They would update each other regularly through Skype. Siwon? She had not heard anything about him since she left. Her longing was diverted to her studies . Maybe they were not meant to be.
The medical mission was successful. Helen and her friends were packing up when a man caught up with them, consulting his health. The doctors were exhausted and excited to leave so Helen volunteered to attend to him. She must have seen a ghost, for her face became pale and her body started to shake, her voice wobbled. It was Siwon.
"Siwon ssi..." Her heart stopped as soon as she uttered his name.
"You know my name?" He said, looking amused. Siwon ssi, don't you recognize me? "Tell me, do you know me? Have we met before?" His questions left her discombobulated. "Ah.. I'm sorry. I have an amnesia, that's why I am here. My head hurts often."
"Amnesia?" She was stuttering and her vision was becoming watery.
"Yes. I can only remember my name." He said, his voice became serious.
"How have you been?"
"I'm good." He answered simply.
"You said you have an amnesia, did you try looking for your family?"
"At first, but I learned to love this place. Besides, Stella is here and our children."
"Stella? Children?" Helen found it hard to articulate these two words. Especially the name. She lowered her head and tried her best to hold back her tears.
"Yoon Gongju. Are you jealous?" Siwon said, raising his brows.
"You?!" She shouted, gaining the attention of the people inside. "Follow me!" She said, trying to compose herself and left. She walked so fast and aimlessly, trying to get ahead of Siwon because her tears started from spilling out. When she thought they had gone too far, she stopped, facing Siwon and slapped him.
"Ya! Why did you do that?" Siwon yelped, touching his cheek.
"Why?! You are asking me why?! For two years I almost believed you're dead! That you're not coming back to me... that you left me. And I would see you here?! Pretending you don't remember anything! That you don't know me! Aigoo..."
"Listen, I really had an amnesia... but for three months only. Donghae found me here and helped me gaining it back. I decided to stay here longer. I'm sorry." Siwon bowed his head.
"Sorry? Do you know how much I worry? You and Donghae. You should have told me about it. How about your parents? The members? They are dying to hear from you!"
"They know about it. I told them not to tell you because I don't want to bother you. I know the pressure in med school. Donghae agreed with it. He wants us to find ourselves first before running into each other again." Helen wanted to say something, to chide but words betrayed her. Silence prevailed and they lost time staring at each other's eyes. Siwon took her hand, pulling her closer to him, his lips searching for hers. But before he even kissed her, he received a second slap from Helen.
"Ya! Who is Stella?" It was really different from the soft spoken Helen. Siwon couldn't help but laugh.
"She's a nun."
"And what about the children?"
"She's a nun in the orphanage." Helen would ask another question when Siwon's index finger touched her lip. "Enough. I'm dying to kiss you. May I?" Helen closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of Siwon's hand cupping her face. "To Lee Donghae, I would be forever grateful. For letting me use his Skype account." He said and planted a kiss on her lip.
What's meant to be will always find a way. -Trisha Yearwood
--------------------------------
After two years, Suri returned to Korea leaving New York for good. Time had healed the scars on her knuckles and taught her how to live again. But, sadness still occupied her eyes. She came back wearing eyeglasses.
She killed time at the nearby cafe while waiting for her luggage. Looking blankly at the horizon, she didn't notice someone occupied the seat across the table.
"Eyeglasses suits you. You look smarter." Her eyes widened, really surprised.
"Lee Donghae? How long have you been sitting there?"
"About a minute ago. Are you back for good?" Donghae asked, he took a quick glance at her knuckles.
"Yes. I accepted a teaching position at Seoul National University. Kini just graduated so I don't have a reason to earn that much." She noticed the time on her watch, her luggage must be waiting. "I'm sorry, I have to go and pick my luggage. See you around." She said and left the cafe.
Red lights prevailed and cars stopped. But Suri remained standing amid the people determined to bridge the next street. She had the strange feeling to look back. So, she did. She almost freaked out when her eyes encountered the flash and her ears heard the camera shutter. It was Donghae. His smile guaranteed her that everything was okay.
"It's still early for my photography class, do you need some help carrying your stuff?"
If you're brave enough to say "goodbye," life will reward you with a new "hello."- Paolo Coelho
--------------------------------
After two years, Ara remained loveless but her career blossomed. Yesung's concert became her stepping stone to fame and prestige. She thought that the concert would bring them closer but no, Yesung had become more distant. Kai's death and Yesung's sudden coldness exhausted her from begging cupid. In her free time, she would locked herself up in her room and read. Like today, she was reading when she heard a noise from outside, She looked through her window and saw girls standing by the gate.
"Ya! Who are you?!" She screamed from her room. The girls looked at each other and in sync told Ara their purpose. They tilted their heads up so Ara could see them. Sasaeng fans!!!
"Ara eonni! We're sorry!" They repeated it hundred of times but Ara still didn't get their point. Then, a panda mascot appeared out of nowhere, holding a mic. The girls got their blue light sticks and waved it in the air. The panda sang. Of course, she knew that voice. She wanted to shut the window, when Yesung removed the mascot head.
"Ya! Seo Ara!!! Listen to me first!" Yesung called out
"No text, no call, no birthday greeting and you would appear like this bringing these crazy girls with you?!"
"Ara ssi! Please give me another chance. I really like you!"
"Like you your face! Do you guys need two years to say it?!" She said and closed the window.
"Seo Ara. My contract expires in five minutes. Sorry if I avoid you. Sorry if I don't text you or give you a call. I just have to be with the members. I don't want to cause trouble. I'm here because I have no plans of renewing the contract. I want to start a new life. I want to start a new life with you." Upon hearing it, Ara immediately opened the window and tried to hide her giggles. "Is that a yes?"
"Do you think I have a choice after you bring your sasaeng fans here?! I still want to live!" She paused and broke into a smile. "with you." And the sasaeng fans squealed after.
What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. - Pearl Bailey
----------------------------------
After eighteen months of rest, Kini was able to go back to school and finished her last semester. She couldn't be any happier finally having a degree, with Suri and especially Sungjoon. Suri invited Ara and Helen for a dinner. Yesung and Siwon came with them. Donghae helped Suri in preparing foods, which became a hot topic over dinner.
"Gonbae!!!" They said, clicking their glasses.
"Congratulations Kini ya! I have a gift for you." Suri said, handing a box to Kini. The latter opened it and found a key inside. "Sungjoon can teach you how to drive, am I right?" Suri said, giving Sungjoon a wink.
"Thank you Eonni! Thank you!" Kini said, her eyes not leaving the key.
"Suri ssi, you can now look for a husband!" Ara joked, nudging Suri's elbows while looking at Donghae. He blushed and cleared his throat.
"Ara ssi!!! Suri hissed at her. "By the way Kini ya, you have to say something, right?"
"Eonni.." Kini exchanged looks with Sungjoon and took a breath. "But first, promise me you won't get mad after this?"
"Kini ssi, I've been so lenient to you. I won't get mad except if you're pregnant." Suri stopped at the last word, she looked at Kini, searching her eyes for an answer. Kini lowered her head and held Sungjoon's hand.
"Oh my god!" said Siwon while the others gasped. Suri froze, Helen tried to pat her in the back. Suri was scariest when she froze like that.
"Noona, don't worry I have a trust fund.. and I can paint... I can teach French." Sungjoon 's voice was trembling.
"Why?" Suri muttered. Her breathing pattern was loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Sorry Eonni! We can't help it." Kini's tongue slipped. All she could do was to bit her lip after that. She knew what would happen next, she covered her ears and hid under the table.
"AHHHHHHH!!!!"
After two years, Seoul was shaken.
RH Bill now!!!
정말 고마워!!! 읽어 주셔서 감사합니다




