Wild Question

Heechul is kissing me. I must stop him. Instead, Suri found herself kissing him back. Her wrists were no longer nailed on the bed. Her hands made their way to his neck, rubbing it gently. Heechul bite her lower lip. She moaned. Soon, his tongue met hers, and danced inside her mouth. His kiss captivated her in a complete trance. Kim Heechul and his panache. How could she resist it?
In her three years in New York, she had declined all the intimate invitations from her co-workers, friends. From anyone who would ask for it. She went to New York to work her ass off. Does it mean she left her heart in Korea? It was an eschewed question she couldn't even ask herself.

Heechul pulled her closer and held her. Filling all the gaps from three years without each other. They were so close that the only thing audible was their... hearts. If they still love each other what's holding them back?


It feels so good. He tastes good... like ramyeon? But Heechul had a multitude of attraction to beguile her. She is kissing him hard, wanting. Soon, Heechul's one hand cupped her breast and squeezed it. Her reflex must have woken from her deep trance. She slapped him. "Pervert!"

Heechul scoffed, "Ya, Jang Suri! You act like we have never done it before." This left Suri abashed and before her second slap landed on Heechul's face, he took it. Soon, their hands were intertwined, Heechul caressing hers with his other hand, and kissed her knuckles. Just like the old times. 

"My Suri, you have lost a lot of weight. Please eat. It makes your Kim Heechul worried." Heechul said with his lip pursed. "Let me get you food, what do you want?"

"Ramyeon." Suri said, implying something. Heechul gave her a naughty smile. Omo, he's doing it again. "I mean, I want to eat ramyeon." she almost stuttered.   "Ah Kim Heechul, is there a way for us to retrieve the number?" Suri asked to change the mood further in which Heechul heaved a sigh.

"Jang Suri, could you please, please relax a little." He raised his voice in frustration.

"Kim Heechul, if you didn't erase his number I can relax. That's Jeremy Lin!" Suri said, her voice a tone higher.

"That's Jeremy Lin." Heechul mimicked her. "Jang Suri, will I ever be enough for you?" he chaffed.

"Same question, will I ever be enough for you?" Suri replied. Heechul's mood suddenly changed. His face was serious... and hurt. Omo, I shouldn't have said that. It was too late, Heechul got on his feet.

"I'll get you food." he said and left.

Kim Heechul. You're right, nothing has changed.
-----------------------------------

Helen had to deal first with her puffy eyes before going back. When she returned, Donghae was patiently waiting for her, amused by the innocent face of the baby lying beside Director Park. Where is Siwon?

"You're back. What took you so long?" Donghae asked. Worry started to wash out from his face.

"Ahh.. there were many girls using the wash room. I had to wait." she said improvising an excuse. Can't you think of any better? However, it seemed to please Donghae which made her guilt more palpable.


"You look good together." Director Park interposed, showing her genuine smile. "Donghae, never let Helen go. Make sure she'll end up with you." Her words were mixed with giggle. In reply, Donghae pulled her closer and gave her a peck on the cheek unexpectedly.

"You don't have to tell me that, Director. I'll make sure that no one can come between us." Donghae said looking at Helen, full of love.

Hey, you just called Siwon to look after me. Helen kept it to herself. He couldn't tell Donghae about it. It might ruin their friendship. It would, actually. Instead, she decided to distract them, focusing on the new-born baby.

"Director Park, may I ask. What will you name your baby?" she asked.

"Siwon." Director Park answered, then the baby smiled. "Omo, I think he likes you."

-------------------------------

"A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life." The salon slogan said. Ara read it hundred times before she made up her mind. I really want to do this. She looked at the handkerchief that she gripped tightly, asking for strength and courage. She never liked having a hair cut.

She hesitantly walked inside, where busy was the only word to describe the place. You can still back out! No one notices!!! Then, a woman tapped her in the back.

"How may I help you." she greeted with a warm smile.

"I want a haircut." Ara said. There was a ghastly look on her face. The woman smiled at her again reassuring her that everything was fine. Soon, she was facing the mirror. Looking at herself, she realized how many years she had wasted waiting for Heechul to notice her. Maybe, he's not your fish. She remembered Kai words. If Kai is his name.

She closed her eyes while the woman cut her hair. She opened it when the woman was putting final touches to her masterpiece. She looked different. And beautiful.

"Do you like it?" the woman asked in a smug manner. Ara just gave her a nod. She couldn't believe what this woman had done to her.

"Thank you." This she could only utter.
"You know, when I saw you I instantly like you. I want you to meet my son, like a blind date. If that's okay." the woman shyly told her. Ara felt she was indebted to this woman. For making her a fish-catcher. 
"Why not?" Ara replied. Give other fish a chance. 

----------------------------------

People were just taking their breakfast but her day was already long. Waking with a stranger beside you, being forced out of your house, rushing over to the hospital. Kini felt she really need to recharge. Her intestines were in skirmish right now.
Sungjoon was walking ahead of her. Both hands were hidden inside his pockets. Suddenly, he stopped and turned back. Kini stopped also.

"Ya, I'm going home. Tell Hyung." he said and continued to walk. Now, Kini was left alone. She wanted to hurried back to Suri's room but she did not want to disturb them, Heechul and Suri.
"How about a coffee, Agassi?" someone said from her back. How many of them want to take advantage of my solitude? She remembered what happened that morning. It made her blood boil instantaneously. She turned to face the stranger to tell him to leave her alone.

An angel must have come down from the heaven. Now, Kini was willing to extend the day with a cup of coffee. Of course, she missed Kim Kibum.





 

Meet The Author

   
divmoes
a student of History and Literature. Bibliophile and Korean in past life.
     
       
"The best way to predict your future is to create it."
- Abraham Lincoln
 
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
-Theodore Roosevelt
 
"Patience is a talent"
 
"Eruption - not necessary"